- ABOUT US
- I'M NEW
- Mission Community Resources
- Leadership Weekend
- Sermons & Podcasts
- Forms & Studies
- Request Prayer
:: Electronic Giving ::
What is Electronic Giving?
Electronic giving is an electronic funds transfer of money from your bank account directly to the church's account. It works the same as other electronic payments you may have already set up to be paid from your checking or savings account.
Why Should I Give Electronically?
Automatic giving is beneficial both for the giver and for the church. This method of giving:
- Is safer than paper checks.
- Is less costly to process than paper checks.
- Allows you to continue your support of our ministry even when you are on vacation or unable to attend services.
- Helps the church better plan for financial obligations.
- Saves the church staff time in counting and recording contributions.
- Tangibly demonstrates your commitment to the Lord in the area of financial stewardship.
Online giving is a very simple and safe way to donate to Grace Gathering via the web using a service provided by Vanco Services .