Grace Gathering Central
We’re a church committed to loving the Central part of Fort Wayne, 46806, 46807, 46816, 46805, 46802, and more, and our Central site meets in the building of New Life Church of God.
- Sunday Worship Service Time: 9:30am
- Save the address: 1201 McKee Street Fort Wayne, IN 46806
- Plan to arrive a few minutes early!
- When you arrive, feel free to park behind the building in the parking lot off of Oliver Street, or find convenient street parking nearby.
- The front entrance is on McKee Street.
- Say hello to someone you meet. Someone will greet you at the front door!
- When you walk in, the worship space and Connection Center will be up the stairs on your right.
- Grab free coffee at the Connection Center.
- If you have kids 5th grade or younger, take them to the safe children’s check-in. Take the stairs on your right down to the doorway (signs will direct you from there). Our leaders will walk you through how to sign them in and pick them up. The older kids usually worship with us and then exit before the teaching time for their own, interactive teaching.
Worship with us.
Generally, our worship services start out with some announcements and engaging worship through music and prayer. Then someone will teach from the Scriptures about the life God is calling us into. Lastly, we’ll finish with a time to respond in worship and prayer.
When you arrive, feel free to park behind the building in the parking lot off of Oliver Street, or find convenient street parking nearby. Once you walk in, we encourage you to say hello to someone and let them know you’re new. We have a Connection Center up the stairs with more information about Grace and free coffee. If you have young kids, you can check them in by going down the stairs to your right.
Your first step is for kids in 5th grade or younger to get checked in. For birth through kindergarten, we have people who would love to watch them for you during the service so they can play. For older kids, they usually worship with everyone at the beginning, then take off for a special interactive teaching and small groups afterwards.
We see our services as a time to celebrate what God has done, experience his presence, and to be encouraged for the next week. Worship is upbeat and engaging, the teaching is inspiring and challenging, and we always create space at the end to respond to God in prayer. Our worship services include bilingual worship (English and Spanish) and live translation from English to Spanish.
Don’t feel like you have to dress up. Most people wear casual attire, but you are welcome to wear whatever makes you comfortable.
Fill in the blank with whatever fear you have about not being welcomed: divorced, single parent, current or recovering addict, gay, transgender, atheist, skeptic, etc. Everyone is welcome at Grace Gathering because we all are in need of receiving his grace and experiencing his power. So come as you are, and we’ll see you on Sunday!