Grace Gathering North
- The service starts at 9:45. We recommend planning to get here a few minutes early.
- We meet at the Parkview Family YMCA off of Dupont Rd. (10001 Dawsons Creek Blvd. Fort Wayne, IN 46825)
- When you arrive, follow the banners and signs to our entrance on the left side of the building.
- Say hello to someone you meet. Don’t be a stranger!
- If you have kids 5th grade or younger, take them to the safe kid’s check-in where they will walk you through signing them in and how to pick them up. The older kids usually worship with us and then exit before the teaching time for their own interactive teaching.
- Grab free coffee at the Connection Center just inside the gym.
- Grab a seat.
Worship with us.
Generally, our worship services start out with some announcements and engaging worship through music and prayer. Then someone will teach from the Scriptures about the life God is calling us into. Lastly, we’ll finish with a time to respond in worship and prayer.
Feel free to park where ever you like. Our “front door” is on the West end of the YMCA (you should see banners and signs over the entrance). Once you walk in, we encourage you to say hello to someone and let them know you’re new. We have a Connection Center with more information about Grace and free coffee! If you have young kids, our children’s check-in is on your left when you walk in.
Your first step is for kids in 5th grade or younger to get checked in. For birth through kindergarten, we have people who would love to watch them for you during the service so they can play. For older kids, they usually worship with everyone at the beginning, then take off for a special interactive teaching and small groups afterwards.
We see our services as a time to celebrate what God has done, experience his presence, and to be encouraged for the next week. Worship is upbeat and engaging, the teaching is inspiring and challenging, and we always create space at the end to respond to God in prayer.
Don’t feel like you have to dress up. Most people wear casual attire, but you are welcome to wear whatever makes you comfortable.
Fill in the blank with whatever fear you have about not being welcomed: divorced, single parent, current or recovering addict, gay, transgender, atheist, skeptic, etc. Everyone is welcome at Grace Gathering because we all are in need of receiving his grace and experiencing his power. So come as you are, and we’ll see you on Sunday!